• October’s MustDeliver Driver Survey Results: Load Factors

    October’s MustDeliver Driver Survey Results: Load Factors

    Author: Nicki Franz

    MustDeliver Hat Winner
    This month MustDeliver asked drivers what the most important factor is when booking a load from a load board. The price of the load was the resounding winner with 55%. No surprise there! Second most important was the Broker Credit Score which closely ties into driver payment. Driver want to be fairly compensated for their hard work in a timely manner just like every other hard working individual. In third place came load weight. Last note, nobody seems to care what kind of commodity they are pulling as long as they are compensated in a fair and timely manner!

    Our congratulations goes out to MustDeliver driver John West of South Carolina who was our MustDeliver Survey hat winner! Thank you to all the drivers who took the time to respond to our survey. Be sure to keep your eye on your inbox for next month’s MustDeliver driver survey. If you respond, you may be our next winner! Below are the full survey results:

    A quick note about MustDeliver’s load pricing and driver payments. Pricing transparency is a core value that MustDeliver takes seriously. The driver of a load will always have full knowledge of what the shipper is paying, what you are earning and what our fees are right up front. MustDeliver also prides themselves on paying out drivers quickly. For multi-day loads, we initiate a payment of 25% of the total driver fee within 24 hours of you marking the load in transit in the MustDeliver App. We pay out the remaining 75% of the driver fee within 48 hours of proof of delivery. Payments will reach your bank account in typical ACH time frames (2 – 5 bank working days).

    For more about how MustDeliver Prices load see: https://mustdeliver.com/how-mustdeliver-prices-a-shipment/
    For more about driver payouts see: https://mustdeliver.com/getting-paid-by-mustdeliver-your-questions-answered/

    Comments are closed.