Driver FAQs

Your Driver Questions Answered

General Driver FAQs

No, there are no monthly charges or ongoing subscription fees. The app is free to download. Download the free MustDeliver Driver App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. From there follow the simple registration process.

No, you do not have to sign a contract with MustDeliver. You only need to agree to our Term & Conditions to register a driver account and book loads.

Download the free MustDeliver Driver App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. From there follow the simple registration process.

Presently we are looking for independent owner operators with their own MC number that are authorized for property and who have a 53 foot dry van, reefer, flatbed or 26' box truck. Note that currently most of the loads on the platform are for 53' dry van but we're working on expanding the variety of loads.

Connect your bank account to the MustDeliver App. For instruction on how to do this see our MustDeliver Driver App Tutorial Video: How to Connect your Driver Payment Account. We automatically pay you for every load you haul. We use the trusted online payment processor Stripe to secure your account information and to process payments.

We initiate a payment of 25% of the total driver fee within 24 hours of a driver marking the load in transit in the MustDeliver App. We pay out the remaining 75% of the driver fee within 48 hours of proof of delivery. Payments will reach your bank account in typical ACH time frames (2 – 5 bank working days).

MustDeliver's shipper charge and resulting driver payment for each load is based on lane-specific market rates informed by FreightWaves Sonar data. The shipper charge, MustDeliver fee, payment processing fee, and driver payment will be shown in the shipper web app and MustDeliver Driver mobile apps when the load is offered.

MustDeliver Fee: 10%
Payment Processing Fee: 3.1%

Your photo is displayed to shippers once you have accepted a load of theirs to haul.

Yes. If you have space in your trailer and can make the requested delivery time, you are free to haul other loads along with loads sourced from MustDeliver.

Currently we do not but are looking to add this in the future. You will receive 25% of the driver fee within 24 hours of marking the load in transit. We pay out the remaining 75% of the driver fee within 48 hours of proof of delivery. Payments will reach your bank account in typical ACH time frames (2 – 5 bank working days).

A fixed pick up and delivery fee is included in the pricing of each shipment. We will be monitoring this fee and how long the pick up and delivery times are taking. We do not offer other accessorials at this point.

If it is more than 72 hours from the pick up, tap the load under YOUR LOADS on the Main page and then tap CANCEL ASSIGNMENT. If it is within 72 hours, please email owner_operator@mustdeliver.com or call 1 833 933 1833.

Please alert the shipper of the situation as soon as you believe you will be late. Once a load is in transit, the app automatically calculates ETA and will alert the shipper (depending on the shipper’s preference) if the delivery will be delayed. However, alerting the shipper yourself is also recommended.

First you should download the free MustDeliver Driver App from the Play Store or App Store.

Once installed on your phone, open the app and tap the FIRST TIME USER? REGISTER button. From there follow the simple registration process. You will need to enter a valid MC# and mobile number to start. See our Driver Registration Guide for step-by-step instructions:
MustDeliver Driver Registration Guide

Driver App FAQs

  • Be sure to set your truck information. Go to the Profile Overview page in the app . Tap TRUCK INFO and edit the equipment you have. We won’t show you loads that require equipment you don’t have.
  • Set your load preferences. From the Profile Overview page , tap LOAD PREFERENCES. We won’t show you loads that conflict with your availability or that are a very poor match for your preferences.
From the Profile Overview page , tap LOAD PREFERENCES. Enter the maximum number of miles you are willing to deadhead to pick up a load. We’ll sort loads that are closer than the maximum higher in the Available Loads list than other loads. As the pick up gets further outside this maximum, the load will appear lower down in the Available Loads list.
From the Profile Overview page , tap LOAD PREFERENCES. Tap ADD LANE. Enter a city, state pair. We’ll sort loads that are to/from this city, state pair higher than others. As a load gets further away from this pair, it will appear lower down in the sorted list. Click ADD LANE to add more lanes.

MustDeliver uses your location to track the progress of the load you are hauling while it is in transit. We notify the shipper of the load’s progress. We also use your location to notify the shipper when you are inbound to pick up the load. Lastly, we use your location when you search for available loads so that loads close to your current location are sorted at the top of the Available Loads list.

The bill of lading is available on the app from the Load Details page once the freight has been loaded. Tap the load under YOUR LOADS on the Main page and then tap VIEW BILL OF LADING. From that page, you can choose to email and/or text the bill of lading to an individual. We suggest you also ask for a hard copy of the bill of lading from the shipper.
In the first instance, please contact the shipper directly via the Messaging screen in the app . Tap the load for which you need to report a problem and from that page message the shipper. If you cannot resolve the issue with the shipper, please email owner_operator@mustdeliver.com or call 1 833 933 1833.
When the load has been unloaded, on your Dashboard tap the load under YOUR LOADS and then tap MARK AS DELIVERED. The receiving agent information will be displayed that was provided by the shipper. Confirm that the person that received the load matches what is filled in. If not or if the shipper never provided a receiving agent, enter the name of the person receiving the load and tap CONFIRM DELIVERY.